Glencoe Public Library’s 2021 Summer Reading Program
*Tails and Tales*
May 27th through July 9th
Sign-ups begin today!
- Children ages 4-12 can register for the program.
- Books must be borrowed from Glencoe Public library to count, so
have your Parent/Guardian come by soon to get your library card.
- Sign a contract with the librarian to read at least 12 books or 500 pages
- You will receive a logbook to record the titles of books you have read this summer.
- Completed logbooks must be turned in no later than July 9th.
- Everyone who completes the program by finishing their contract
will receive .. a free book of their choice and a prize bag.
- The library welcomes children of all abilities.
Cardholders must be in good standing with no fines or fees due.
- The patron is responsible for returning all books on time.
- The patron is responsible for all damage to the book, or other materials.
Charges for Service: Fines and Fees
1. The initial library card is free, but if the patron loses the card then a
replacement fee of $5.00 is charged.
2. Fines for overdue items are as follows: 10 cents per day per book, $1.00 per day per media item.
3. Patrons who lose or damage a book or media item are responsible for repaying the full replacement cost of the book or media item.
4. Patrons who damage or lose a book jacket or barcode will be fined $3.00.